Author Topic: Toxic Shock Gaming-Recruiting New Members  (Read 1659 times)

TSG_XPLOSIV3

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
Toxic Shock Gaming-Recruiting New Members
« on: October 20, 2009, 06:20:42 AM »
Hi im XPLOSIV3 and i am from the TSG gaming community. We are a brand new Modern Warfare, World at War and soon to be Modern Warfare 2 gaming clan. We welcome both PS3 and 360 players of the game. We are looking for players of all ages, abilities and nationalities. What we are ultimately trying to achieve is a clan where beginners and pro's alike can share there skills and game together on a regular basis. There will be weekly training sessions and inter clan matches so we can all hone our skills and once fully established we will be looking to get some action against other clans and eventually participate in game battles.

There are no requirements to join the clan just a wish that you be active on the boards and participate in weekly training sessions.

So if any of the above interests you please check us out at url=http://toxic-shock.forumotion.net

I GS x

• Major
    • View Profile
Toxic Shock Gaming-Recruiting New Members
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 05:54:15 AM »
add me mate

II FoDDeR II

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4