Author Topic: Tactical Camping Squad.. Now looking for new members!  (Read 1813 times)

CRITICAL_SHOTS

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Tactical Camping Squad.. Now looking for new members!
« on: August 19, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »
Tactical Camping Squad
    -----------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I am the leader of Tactical Camping Squad among others and we just started recruiting!

About us

We are a US based Xbox 360 Site and currently looking for new members to join our ranks.

We are looking for mature members who are 16+ and who are interested in having a laugh gaming on the Xbox but with a relaxed competitive side in various games. Dont get the wrong idea about us, we are NOT a clan that does nothing but spawn camp like newbs.

You will meet and interact with some of the best players you'll find in the gaming community. People that will take time to: talk, teach and battle along side you. Member's ages range from teens to 40s and all walks of life. The diversity of our members enhances the maturity and leadership within TCS.

--------------------------------------------------
    The Games we Play
    Our MAIN FOCUS game at the moment is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Games to be expected by 9/12/2011
    - COD: World At War
    - COD: Black ops
    - COD: Modern Warfare 2
    - Battlefield: Bad Company
    - Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Clan Requirements:

- 16+ years old
    - Being an active member
    - Microphone/headset
    - Must to be able to play at least 3hrs a day
    - MUST put COD Clan Tag at TCS

If youd like to join TCS email me or reply to this topic with the following form and I will get back to you ASAP!

Name:
    Primary platform:
    Primary game played:
    How did you here about us:
    What do you expect from TCS:
    Other Info:
    Contact Information:

Email: newbielink:mailto:m.letts@yahoo.com [nonactive]
    GamerTag: CRITICAL SHOTS

Feel free to MSG me on here & xbox any time I have an xbox live app on my phone just for that reason!

CRITICAL_SHOTS

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Tactical Camping Squad.. Now looking for new members!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »
Tactical Camping Squad

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I am the leader of Tactical Camping Squad among others and we just started recruiting!

About us

We are a US based Xbox 360 Site and currently looking for new members to join our ranks.

We are looking for mature members who are 16+ and who are interested in having a laugh gaming on the Xbox but with a relaxed competitive side in various games. Dont get the wrong idea about us, we are NOT a clan that does nothing but spawn camp like newbs.

You will meet and interact with some of the best players you'll find in the gaming community. People that will take time to: talk, teach and battle along side you. Member's ages range from teens to 40s and all walks of life. The diversity of our members enhances the maturity and leadership within TCS.

--------------------------------------------------

The Games we Play

Our MAIN FOCUS game at the moment is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Games to be expected by 9/12/2011

- COD: World At War

- COD: Black ops

- COD: Modern Warfare 2

- Battlefield: Bad Company

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Clan Requirements:

- 16+ years old

- Being an active member

- Microphone/headset

- Must to be able to play at least 3hrs a day

- MUST put COD Clan Tag at TCS

If youd like to join TCS email me or reply to this topic with the following form and I will get back to you ASAP!

Name:

Gamertag:

Primary platform:

Primary game played:

How did you here about us:

What do you expect from TCS:

Other Info:

Contact Information:

Email: newbielink:mailto:m.letts@yahoo.com [nonactive]

GamerTag: CRITICAL SHOTS

Feel free to MSG me on here & xbox any time I have an xbox live app on my phone just for that reason!

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4