Author Topic: [DbK] -Deadbeat Killers- Open for Applications  (Read 2068 times)

[DbK]stahlregen

• Civilian
    • View Profile
[DbK] -Deadbeat Killers- Open for Applications
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:55:30 AM »
Looking for a CLAN? Looking for Weekly Scrims? Enjoy FPS? [DBK] Is looking for active members to join our ranks, We host or attend weekly Scrim events. Our team speak is welcoming to players from all walks of life and gaming skill levels. Watch YouTube? We are Launching a clan YouTube open for all members to submit their gaming footage! our Clan is official. All members GUID must be clean. Our servers run PB and not only actively connect to Pb Bans but running B3 auto detect hackers. We are primarily looking for mature members who are 18 or older, we have membeers from all walks of life and many European countries. If you are not 18 apply anyways we have a junior member program for those 13 and above! We are a community of personalities and are ready to meet you. We are 11 strong and growing. If you are not convinced that this clan isn't for you then I personally Challenge you to get on our TeamSpeak and make some friends. We are not gender bias. We currently only have COD4 servers but trust me when I say we are not just a COD4 clan. We play BFBC2, Minecraft, Borderlands, MW3, CSS, Killingfloor, and much more.SO WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY (on your application please put down this site as a reference)

-Based in Chicago means Players in in the U.S. have a great connection and those in Europe do not suffer High Lag!
-Active Scrims held weekly
-Active Members
-Excellent atmosphere and personality
-Hack FREE servers

Our website: deadbeatkillers.com
Our TeamSpeak: 99.198.104.19
COD4 servers: Tactical Night Mod 99.198.104.19:28960 Bolts Only 99.198.104.19:28930

[DBK] Stahlregen
Public Affairs Officer

tom

• Battlefield Mishap
  • Admin
  • SAS General
    • View Profile
Re: [DbK] -Deadbeat Killers- Open for Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:23:59 PM »
Looks like an awesome clan...!
If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

rushowr

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Re: [DbK] -Deadbeat Killers- Open for Applications
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
Thanks mate, definitely come check us out! We run tactical and bolts only servers, and I run it with a democratic process rather than a dictatorship style

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4