Author Topic: On Your Six gameing community recruiting (Xbox360)  (Read 3266 times)

Cryptic D3m1s3

• Civilian
    • View Profile
On Your Six gameing community recruiting (Xbox360)
« on: August 27, 2013, 10:08:37 AM »
The On Your Six[OY6]  Recruitment Office is open and we are recruiting friendly gamers for multiplayer and co-operative gaming! If you are looking for laid-back, adult(25+) friends to game with, join today. Games our members are currently playing not only include Call of Duty, but also Borderlands, Battlefield, Gears of War, Halo, Far Cry, Mass Effect and many more.

The On Your Six community exists to provide a fun, diverse, friendly and accepting atmosphere for men and women gamers to connect and enhance each other’s online gaming experience. We aren't just a clan. We provide gamers of all skill levels a resource and outlet for ideas and questions alike. We are On Your Six, we got your back.

Come as you are, have some fun, game with friends, and start racking up wins and medals in Elite. Our bottom line is to have FUN and kick ass along the way with teamwork.

Below you will find our code and creed. If this sounds like a team you want to join, or if you want to learn more head over to oy6clan.com and check us out.

OY6 Code
•   Loyalty to Community and Team
•   Game with Honor and Integrity
•   Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow
•   Play for the Win, Never Rage Quit
•   Excel as Gamers Together
•   Work to Improve the Community

Our Creed
•   I am an On Your Six clan member.
•   I hold allegiance to my clan, devotion to my game play, and personal integrity above all.
•   I promote by example high standards of conduct, courtesy, and performance.
•   I conduct myself in a firm, courteous, and impartial manner, irrespective of a person's color, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender.
•   I strive to merit the respect of my fellow gamers and all with whom I come in contact.
•   I will strive to remain tactically and technically proficient.
•   I will exert every effort and risk any ridicule to play for the win.
•   I shall play joyously, but always with due regard for the rights and privileges of others.

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4