Author Topic: ninja commandos  (Read 1569 times)

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
I would like people to post on here if they agree or disagree to this B.S. Knifing shit! I hate it when I can drop an entire clip in someones ass only for them to stab me from across the room! I think infinity ward should look into this because I love the realism of this game but this is way out of hand no one could survive nine bullets then leap across the room and gut someone!

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
That's mostly the only way people kill me! I'm a very cautious and stealthy player so mostly its someone behind me or this superman ninja knifing shit!

Sneaky Ninja

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »
Knifing is fun, Just not when they lunge right across the Room but think, Commando Pro makes No Fall Damage so doing something to it wouldn't be a good idea

Ghoslysniper

• Major
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
Lol i call it Superman knifing....and it doesnt happen all the time..its a glitch/cheat your not supposed to be able to leap arcoss the room at people...Its on but it pisses me off when im a kill or two from my nuke then someone knifes me from 10 friggin fett away

Rice Fields

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 07:08:36 PM »
I agree that it did get out of hand but it's also hard for them to achually get the kill because of the range they need to get.

All you have to do is to stay away from cramped rooms etc. IF your complaining and your doing that, it's your fault and you don't deserve to complain. Not to be accusing whomever.

texmml

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:07:17 PM »
Didnt you know? China is working on a new super suit that makes all this possible and Infinity Ward wanted to expose the bastards before it was introduced in an actual war, blame those Chinese bastards!

theguitaroholic

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »
I love Commando Pro for the no falling damage, but hate it for the knifing. You're not skilled at knifing because you use Commando. It's as simple as that. Most people who go only knifing usually have an even or negative K/D. These guys do piss me off somewhat. They run around like jackasses knifing everybody. They're Infinity Ward's Super Soldiers.

theguitaroholic

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 03:50:25 PM »
You are so wrong in so many ways in that post. Remember, these super soldiers can run like 200 MPH in this game. You can be running to cap a flag, and then all of a sudden, some guy shanks you in the back. It's not just "cramped areas" where one can get knifed.

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
ninja commandos
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 07:28:52 PM »
Thanks for the posts guys, I hate the care package glitch as well but my main concern was the fact

that ill be running into a doorway like a hanger or something and ill see a guy and ill start shooting and instead of shooting back he will intentionaly just starts running forward after I've already dropped about a clip in his ass and he kills me! It is so frustrating!

Why don't they shoot back and why does it give them juggernaut like ability! Its retarded

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4