Author Topic: Spawn Camping HORRAY!  (Read 2466 times)

texmml

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« on: January 31, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »
Now spawn camping in objective games is a huge part of this game....obviously. and all ive ever managed to do about it was sit back in my own spawn and just wait for them to come back to our spawn. However with the new lovely care package glitch happening in every game it has become increasingly hard to stop both spawn camping AND take down these annoy kill streaks. Any advice other than sit in my little corner at the outskirts of my spawn and cry?

theguitaroholic

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 03:51:28 PM »
Spawn camping? That hasn't happened to me yet.

What happened to you on PSN? I can't seem to find your name on my list anymore..

texmml

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »
I pretty much didnt go on my ps3 for months because I was too busy following the Bengals this year they actually had a winning season! Im back on the PS3 (imonkillcam2) and 360 (texmml) now and I did see you online yeah I pretty much was in a awe at the Bengals this year. But now im back and worse than ever! And do a game of Demo and get domination you'll know what im talking about lol.

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
I'm confused! The spawns are all so random how is this happening to you?

Try tactical insertion maybe it will help because you get to pick the spawn point! Or

Just quit if you have a guy camping at your spawn! That way he doesn't jack up your K/D ratio!

texmml

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 10:39:33 AM »
So Random? Do an objective game like Capture the Flag or Demolition although everyone isnt spawning in one specific area I can gurantee you that the game spawn you in a general area and when people spwan camp they wait at the hot spots where you'll likely to run right after respawn.

darkaero trooper

• SAS Soldier
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
here`s a tip cold blooded and ninja + silencers never hurt then camp and i can guarantee you will not die unless you give out your position

No Scoping 21

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 09:48:20 PM »
never had it happen to me haha

CommanderKyle

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 06:42:18 AM »
Isnt this cheatin?

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 07:38:59 AM »
I think it is! Usually its just a bunch of idiots that aren't good at it other than finding some easy way to get kills! Or a glitch! They just suck at it and think they are good because they can glitch!

CommanderKyle

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »
People who do this are shit pussy noobs

darkaero trooper

• SAS Soldier
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 01:06:47 PM »
please refrain from saying that i`ve spawn killed many people by running around and a guy will spawn or buy killing a guy by shooting his buddy killing them both but usually they will just spawn infront of me and i can tell you i wouldn`t let them live

it`s a legit strategy!!!(lol)

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Spawn Camping HORRAY!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »
Not too sure its a good strategy but whatever works for ya!

Now if I come across a tactical insertion its a completely different story I claymore it lol its amazing to spawn kill them!

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4