Author Topic: Maybe its just me!?  (Read 2470 times)

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »
Ok two thing have been really pissing me off lately!
1: I always use cold blooded! Well how in the hell do they keep finding me?! For instance I'm being sneaky as hell and trying to go around to flank the enemy so I'm sneaking around this corner and haven't even goten to the edge yet and bam flash bang and no sooner than that I'm dead! So I'm like ok he was behind me! Wrong he threw it ricochet it off the other wall so it would hit me and then ran right up to me like he knew exactly where I was at! HOW?!?! I'm not on the radar! And there has been a few other times it aroused my suspision into the cold blooded not always working right! But ill continue with a different post I got two more things and that would make this very long! Any suggestions now remember I only gave one incident there has been more!

SHOTGUN JEEBUS

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »
1. if they throw a flashbang randomly and hit you, then it shows a hit marker, obviously. so he runs to where it exploded then kills you.

2. I hate cold blooded, it's worthless unless you're trying to not get killed by killstreaks if you're camping on wasteland, which you shouldn't be doing anyway.

3. he could have sit rep pro, and be hearing your footsteps louder than normal.

BoB_Clan

• Captain
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »
Use Ninja With Cold Blooded And A Silencer Weapon

FOR ULTIMATE STEALTH

theguitaroholic

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »
Two words;

TURTLE BEACHES.

I suggest using Ninja Pro with that Cold Blooded class.

Sneaky Ninja

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
Turtle Beaches annoy the hell out of me (On Halo 3 there is a large map, With Turtle Beaches you can hear a weapon pickup on the other side of the map O.O) and Cold Blooded Pro with Ninja Pro is the best combo

Rice Fields

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »
What theguitaroholic said, it could be either that they have Turtle Beaches or it would be luck with the flash bang stuff. Using Ninja Pro can help but if they have turtle beaches then they could hear you faintly or loud. I don't own one myself but my friend keeps killing me when we play 1 v 1 cause he constantly listens to it.

theguitaroholic

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 09:09:28 PM »
I have a friend who totally relies on his Turtle Beaches. My solution when we play 1 v 1; Ninja Pro.

Ghoslysniper

• Major
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 12:13:32 AM »
Only thing i like about Cold blood is the pro perk...Cause it helps me when im being stealthy or sniping from a building cause they dont see my name...also random times when the other team thinks im on theirs and they walk passed my and i follow them to were their team

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 05:56:25 AM »
That's the funny thing guys I already use cold blooded pro and ninja pro and no I never camp! I stop and shoot in certain places but I do not camp! The guy was already in motion and it was not the first time this has happened!

Sneaky Ninja

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 10:28:51 AM »
Maybe they have a friend on your Team

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 12:42:43 PM »
Not sure! But I was thinking it could have been communication through the mics but it happens often enough I don't think cold blooded is always working properly like I think it is!

Sneaky Ninja

• Ultra Commando
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »
Maybe, Cold Blooded Pro is the best Perk IMO

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »
I love the perk if its working properly if not I'm fine without it I just have to change my style of play and when I don't know I have to then I'm dead!

SHOTGUN JEEBUS

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 08:29:47 AM »
I totally forgot about turtle beach!

that stuff is so annoying, that and aim assist bots....

but what's funny is when you can tell someone is using an aim assist bot and turtle beach and you still win the game. lol

almightygin

• SAS General
    • View Profile
Maybe its just me!?
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 05:53:11 AM »
Ok really aim assist?!?! That's cheating! And what in the hell is a turtle beach and how would it help them know where I'm at when I'm not even close to being on any kind of radar!

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4