Author Topic: new maps!  (Read 1598 times)

josharpe95

• Civilian
    • View Profile
new maps!
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:44 AM »
new mw3 maps are available early for those with a cod elite membership and will soon be available for purchase by the general public. there are currently 2 maps available: liberation and piazza and another has recently benn released: overwatch. all of the maps are available first on xbox 360, and come early, and free, to all cod elite payed members. the next "content drop" is due for release next month. hope this helped guys :D also while you're here i'd really appreciate if you could check out my youtube channel? i've just started and i am planning to post regular call of duty gameplays, killcams etc, along with content from a few other games. my channel is called josharpe95

thanks guys hope this post has been helpful for you and has made things a bit clearer about the new dlc :D

CODMB is the premier Call Of Duty website, providing you with top class COD tips, tactics, and forums, plus COD 8 news and information
We cover all Call of Duty versions, including Call of Duty 8, Call of Duty 7, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 5, and Call of Duty 4